We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of a BSD/Linux kernel developer.
The programmer will be responsible for device drivers and bootloaders for embedded
x86_64 and aarch64-based systems.
We work remotely.
- Excellency in C or C++
- Familiarity with x86_64 or AArch64 assembly
- Fluency in kernel programming
- Open Source development experience
Nice to have:
- LLVM, GNU or BSD project commit access
- Good debugging experience (GDB, LLDB, DTrace, strace)
- Shell, Make, AWK, Python proficiency